Dungeoneering Storylines...

Zet hier de fouten die je in de website gevonden hebt. Fouten en suggesties omtrent het forum kun je in over het forum plaatsen.
Forumregels
Fouten en suggesties die over het forum gaan, kun je in Over het forum plaatsen.
Superheat

Dungeoneering Storylines...

Bericht door Superheat »

Hoi,

Ik wil graag een topic oprichten voor de Dungeoneering storylines. Velen van jullie trainen de skill zonder te realiseren wat voor verhalen erachter zitten. Dat is erg jammer, want de storylines zijn op z'n minst gezegd zeer interessant!

Verder heeft Frankos mij laten weten dat hij dit ook van plan was als aanvulling van de Dungeoneering guide. Maar om hem een beetje te helpen richt ik dit topic op.

Mijn bedoeling is dus om op dit topic alle verhalen te bundelen, en daarbij heb ik jullie hulp ook nodig: stuur mij alsjeblieft een printscreen van alle verhalen die nog niet op dit topic staan! Ik zal ze dan typen en toevoegen.

Q: Hoe kan ik die verhalen vinden?
A: Praat met de Dungeoneering Tutor en vraag 'Show me the journals I've found'

Zonder verdere omwegen:
LET OP! SPOILER ALERT!!!
In- of uitklappen • Chronicles of Bilrach
Chapter 1 schreef: Year 1225 of the 4th Age:
Finally! After four long years of bringing in weak-minded fools to follow my cause unknowingly, today is the day - the day I begin the great descent. Today, my research pays off and the journey begins; today, I journey down towards ultimate victory.

My power is as true as whispers calling.
Today, I begin.
Praise to be Zamorak!
Chapter 2 schreef:Year 1241 of the 4th Age:
After years of evading detection, my research finally led me to the castle above. It seems similar to that of the dragonkin of old; protectors of the artefact, enders of the Great Wars. Of course, I should have suspected It to be hidden in a manner as straightforward as this! Fools to abandon such a place; why would they move on? It must be all linked somehow, but time does not allow for further investigation. My power is now to be used on one thing: forging through the very earth that seperates me from my goal.

Praise to be Zamorak!
Chapter 3 schreef:Year 1266 of the 4th Age:
Many of the weak-minded servants and slaves are moving with me as I go deeper. What curiosity or purpose drives them? I didn't even have to force many of them. I cannot dwell; as much as I hate to admit it, I need them for now. I must have rearguards and servants to dig the early sections out. I won't be wasting any of my power on doing this; I'll save myself for a challenge worthy of me taking a more frontal role. For now, I'll have to settle for the role of slavedriver.

Praise to be Zamorak!
Chapter 4 schreef:Year 1285 of the 4th Age:
There has been acceptable progress since my last entry, but I still crave for more. I will have to work on re-awakening my lost power. While my mighty slumber restored a large amount of power, it was once again lost in my great search for this place. Evading detection required some interesting methods and many disguises, which has again left me drained. I have faith. In time, my full power will return once more and, when it does, I shall break through the world with such a fury as to make Him proud.

Praise to be Zamorak!
Chapter 5 schreef:Year 1312 of the 4th Age:
Those fools! I pity the imbeciles of my kind. To think they looked down on me and doubted the extend of my power! Pathetic. Zemouregal, if he could only see me now, he would not be so quick to judge my abilities. I have no doubt that he'll be wasting his time on some lost cause for power that he'll never obtain. They'll see my true strength in due time; they'll see who will be sacrificed, they'll tremble at the mention of my name!

Zamorak be praised!
Chapter 6 schreef:Year 1324 of the 4th age:
The area I've broken into below is beginning to exude more heat. It might even be suitable for my minions to dwell here, to more efficiently serve my cause. Those who refuse to move here out of fear of my power, I will just force or kill.
They dare not question the power of my rule. They dare not stand up to a Mahjarrat. They dare not question me, Bilrach, their master.

Zamorak be praised!
Chapter 7 schreef:Year 1337 of the 4th Age:
The soil I tunnel through is like no other. Someone or something has created this place as some sort of safeguard. Sometimes, when I use my magic to carve through, theareas collapse and reappear elsewhere. This is some magical force at play here that is hard to comprehend. Recently, many of my servents were cut off - they said the dungeon I forged had a different layout from when they left.

On the topic of servants, they are more frail than I feared. The giants last longer, but they can no longer fit into the small tunnels their human counterparts dig. I'll just slay them and use their meat to feed the other slaves. Hah! How I do amuse myself so!

Zamorak be praised!
Chapter 8 schreef:Year 1403 of the 4th Age:
It turns out that I was right: the area above has begun to cool to freezing. My servants are moving deeper with me; it was pleasant to see them do it voluntarily for a change. Perhaps they believe themselves to be with me in this great descent? Ha!
They'll last as long as their use permits, and if they'll follow me deeper, they want to survive. As if I'd stop to maintain an area for them to live in!

Zamorak be praised!
Chapter 9 schreef:Year 1424 of the 4th Age:
If memory serves, I've passed the two-century mark of tunnelling into this place. I feel the pull of the power below. If I can reach the bottom, great reward will be mine and the world will burst open as I dominate the kingdoms of this frail world. Enough, I must return to my work. I cannot guarantee that I am the only one seeking this, and I must beat any who also seek it, as if they could stand up to me.

Zamorak be praised!
Chapter 10 schreef:Year 1446 of the 4th Age:
Yet more meatsacks have perished under these conditions. Why they insist on sleeping and eating once or twice a week irritates me to no end. They leave me no choice but to mate them up and breed new offspring to continue my journey.

The depth I have reached is of a different potency to the above. The rock and heat are suitable for simple beigns to survive. Obviously a powerful being such as myself has no problem moving on, but this would probably be the best depth for my slaves to settle so they can serve me more efficiently. For my purposes only, I will slow my progress so extend a hand in helping them set up. They'll make up for this later.

Zamorak be praised!
Chapter 11 schreef:Year 1464 of the 4th Age:
I'm as clear of mind as the day I started this descent. My methods and the nature of this place may seem random, but I've yet to use the more dangerous and unstable side of my power. My sanity is unwavering; hearing whispers from the earth below is not a sign of my mind breaking, it merely confirms I am getting closer and should continue down. Should I be concerne dthat the whispers try to guide me?

Zamorak guide me!
Chapter 12 schreef:Year 1505 of the 4th Age:
Progress is frustratingly slow, as of late, but it is progress at least. I'm nearing the end with every day and I must retain my focus, my drive. I know what dwells at the bottom - there is only one thing powerful enough that can emanate power across the planes of existence. I must be right.

Zamorak be praised!
Chapter 13 schreef:Year 1533 of the 4th Age:
Finally, those fools near the surface who refused to follow were forced by their need to survive! To think I didn't have to lift a hand in the end.
Today, I hear a mass of exodus, all moving down to this depth. I know this is a higher power's doing, bending the will of the world to my cause. I continue.

Zamorak be praised!
Chapter 14 schreef:Year 1573 of the Fourth Age:
Forty years have passed since my last entry and, finally, this area is completely self-sustaining. A working chain of production has been created amongst my slaves. The digging should be far more efficient and, more importantly, I have a solid rearguard if any choose to come after me. As if anyone would try to follow in my footsteps now!

On the subject of slaves, I've had great success in my breeding program. I've taken the strength of the giants, the skin of the goblin and the size and basic intelligence of a human, and created a barely adequate but much-improved slave. Conditioning has sped upprogress also. I've even bred them to believe pain is good for them! They'll literally work until they drop dead where they are!

Zamorak be praised!

Met dank aan: Scyfer
Chapter 15 schreef:Year 1461 of the 4th Age:
Is it fate that significant progress is made on the anniversary of my start date? Four hundred years of careful destruction and here I am, nearing the half-way mark! If I can make it half-way, I can make it all the way. I swear my power increases the deeper I go. It will not be long before I unleash on this earth. I will be closer to the end tha the start. Soon, I will be at the Rift!

Zamorak be praised!
Chapter 16 schreef:Year 1645 of the 4th Age:
Centuries have passed since I awoke, but, still, there has been no sign or word of the others. Pathetic. I see now why He chose me as His econd in commend. If the creation and summoning of the mighty Tsutsaroth demon for Him wasn't a sign that i am worthy of that title, what I am doing now will be. None of the others dare do this; none of the others have to power to do this; none of the others have the focus to do this. They settle for scarbbling around with what is left and they will be punished for their lack of faith. Curious, I still feel the presence of K'ril in this realm...

Zamorak be praised!
Chapter 17 schreef:Year 1693 of the Fourth Age:
It turns out that I have been rewarded for my time creating the area above for my workers to inhabit, as it will serve as a powerful hub to the surface and help speed my progress. Even so, the fact that they fear the depth below is a concern. Thankfully, I can force a lot of the cowards, but I fear it won't be enough to make quick progress. The time may be coming for me to use some unstable methods.

Zamorak be praised!

Met dan aan: Scyfer
Chapter 18 schreef:Year 1724 of the Fourth Age:
A disgrace! I thought losing servants out of fear to the depth was bad, but now rebellion? I quashed this before it had a chance. Two treacherous fools dared attack me? History will mark this day: the day Astea Frostweb and Lexicus Runewright were enslaved by the mighty Bilrach and split for all eternity. They thought their combined magical ability could stand up to me? Small-minded fool! They will never be together again and will serve my purpose as guards of my great dungeon forever. There will be no further uprisings after that demonstration.

Zamorak be praised!

Chapter 19 schreef:Year 1731 of the Fourth Age:
A new depth has been reached and it is weak to my magic. Using portal magic should be safe enough here. If the portal network is succesful, I can not only dump our waste and effluence into another realm, but I can search for powerful creatures to enslave and defend my great work here.

Zamorak be praised!

Chapter 20 schreef:Year 1824 of the Fourth Age:
Nearly a century passes and I have been rewarded. Portal magic was the best move I could have made, and it has reinvigorated my enthusiasm for this project. Not only am I able to draw power from the portals as I once did, but I've managed to enslave ever-more powerful and destructive beasts. The stalkers, the lumbering behemots and the curiously noble Kal'Gerions are all creatures of my will now, defending my great work as if it were their own. Those who search for me and follow my footsteps will have brutal obstacles to overcome. Now, to find something even more powerful!

Zamorak be praised!

Chapter 21 schreef:Year 1890 of the Fourth Age:
I hazard to call it a sisaster, but something grossly unwanted has happened. One of my portals malfunctioned and a race of troublesome creatures crept through without me noticing. They refer themselves as the gorajo and they manoeuvred against me from the very start; their culture despises the reanimation of the dead and the summoning of demons, it seems. The backward fools. While my powers are great, they have a habit of keeping out of sight, so I fear this will be a long fight.

Zamorak guide me!

Chapter 22 schreef:Year 1911 of the Fourth Age:
Curse the gorajo! The air here is turgid with magic, and no matter how many times I close the portal to their realm, another reopens. I've decided to forge on; those pathetic creatures will pay later. I will reach the Rift soon and come back to destroy them once and for all.

Zamorak be praised!

Chapter 23 schreef:Year 0 of the Fifth Age:
I've heard that some are calling this the beginning of the Fifth Age; it would seem suitable if they weren't calling it The Age of Man. Bah! I rename it The Age of Reckoning! I will aloow the humans three hours to celebrate, and then we work again. I will not allow them any longer than that: revelry leads to rebellion, and I cannot afford to massacre them as we get so close.

Zamorak be praised!

Met dan aan: Scyfer
Chapter 24 schreef:

In- of uitklappen • Masmaros and Thok
Chapter 1 schreef: Little sister,
Cheating, blasted, cheap magic! I've said it before, but I mean it more than ever. Our paranoid seers have waved their magic wands across the dungeon entrance and made every item that crosses it, save our undercrackers and overclothes, too heavy to bear. Thok lasted a few steps, of course, but even he had to make his excuses and ditch his battleaxe.
Still, it's not only our seers who think we're at the source of the wave of poer: Thok's shackles have raised too. Strike me if I don't believe 'em all: we're a few floors beneath an ancient castle in a dungeon that's soaked with magic and lively with beasts.
Got me thinking: if something is here, you can be sure that Thok'll find it first. I'm going to find a moment to break from the clan and go it alone with just Thok. Where there's power an there's many, I plan to carry away armfuls of the stuff.
Your older brothers,
M. and Thok
Chapter 2 schreef:Little sister,
Hell, I miss you. I know that doesn't sound much like me, but I have good reason. Since we split from the rest of the clan, we've been getting by with our plain clothes and fists, but there;s been one close call too many. Time has come to arm us, dress us and feed us, and you do that better than any I know.
So, I'm scribbling this on an avil, having made a battleaxe, sowrd and a couple of platebodies. The workmanship is about the shoddiest I've ever seen, but I get a buzz from looking at them!
It's the materials, though, Bryll; there's stuff here that you've never seen: metals strong and completely alien, and strange plants that can be spun to make boots. Since you're what keeps us moving, we've named the boot material after you. I ain't told Thok yet, but he's wearing Masmaros armour; couldn't resist giving my name to the metal.
Your older brothers,
M. and Thok
Chapter 3 schreef:Little sister,
Thok has gone berserk. The lughole won't wait for me now, and I'm following a trail of ash and creature bones. Only yesterday, I'd been slipping out of Thok's shadow to carve into the bats, shades and warriors that would try to flank him, and he'd been spraying the walls with their innards. But today, we came upon something out of a hellish fairy tale. Hanging from the ceiling was an eyeball, swaying on its stalk and dripping goo to the floor. Thok was on it from the start, but the eyeball secreted some terrible spittle that kept me rooted. I would have retched if I could move any muscle in my body; instead, I could only watch as Thok wrestled it from its stalk. Problem is, Thok reckons I'm in over my head, so he's blitzing a clear path for me to follow. Only thing that stops the sentimental, thuggish fool is the keys, puzzles and locked doors; if they didn't slow him down, I swear he'd be at the bottom of this dungeon by now.

You older brothers,
M. and Thok

Met dank aan: Martus
Chapter 4 schreef:Little sister,
We met someone today. That's 'met' in the talking sense, rather than the stabbing, crushing and gouging way that we've gotten used to over the past week. (Has it really been a week? Damn what a place this is.) That someone was a she, and in her own way, shey was pretty. Said she was a gorajo, and she wasn't new to seeing humans like us. We parted on good terms and she handed Thok some 'primal gloves', given to any gorajo who braves the 'warped pits'. Looks like fancy-pants gauntlets, but Thok's wearing them with a gormless smile on his face. The hairy fool is in love.
The good news is that I held my own. Thok had to rein in his huge swing, for fear of hitting 'his lass' with the battleaxe, so I was able to nip in and do most of the work. Who knows, perhaps Thok is happier about fighting by my side now?
Your older brothers,
M. and Thok
Chapter 5 schreef:Little sister,
Honestly, who would be crazy enough to use a book as a weapon? Mad Melzar maybe, but there's no telling if he's even alive anymore. Just our luck, then, that we stumble upon a crazy libraromancer, or whatever you want to call him, who pelts us with books rather than, I don't know, rocks, or weapons or the bones of the dead. This place must have a hell of a grip on the mind.
The books got me thinking about why I write these letters.
There's the obvious reason: it takes my mind off this endless dungeon, but I think that's missing the point. Even with Thok, the human shield, I can't help but feel that we won't make it. These letters are little scraps of our story, and I naively hold onto a hope that you'll get them, or someone else will find them useful. With the rest of my illiterate clan above us (hell, they make a lot of noise) that hope seems misplaced, but you can never tell,
M. and Thok
Chapter 6 schreef:Littul sister,
Marm got stomped, but not so bad that he dead. I protected him best as I could, so please dont get mad at me. The big stomp creature so strong. I mashed up eels for Marm as they made me upchuk anyway. I hope Marm will live and will write to you again. That always makes him feel better.
I can't hear the noisy feet of my friends above us anymore. Whoever at bottom of the dungeon is Thok's now.
You older brother,
Thok

Met dank aan: Frankos9
Chapter 7 schreef:
Chapter 8 schreef:
Chapter 9 schreef:Little sister,
I can't think or sleep for worries. When'd I get like this, Bryll? Terrible visions of the future plague me: you, begging for gold pieces in the alleys of Varrock; Thok's wound, cankerous and rotten, opening to reveal a giant eye; and me, tongue rolled to the back of my throat, as I am prepared to be eaten by the warped creatures of this place. I... I can barely walk forward any more now Bryll, and Thok will not look at me any more. He says that I am not myself and won't talk to me until 'his Marm' comes back. Bless the brute - imagine being so empty of any concerns or doubts. We are down one floor shy of sixty (I have notches on my primal sword hilt), and a huge hulking beast awaits us in the next room. That's nothing remarkable, but the thought of another battle seems to ebb all energy from me. It's like my hope and will-to-survive have been devoured. I... I think I just want to say goodbye, Bryll.
M.

Met dank aan: Frankos9

In- of uitklappen • Stalker Notes
Chapter 1 schreef:Fourth Age, year 1832. Date unknown.
Of all the creatures our Master has brought thourgh from other realms, the stalkers are by far the greatest triumph. Their very form is weapon in itself, floating grotesqueries that are essentially giant eyeballs, or clusters of eyeballs, with vicious maws in places none would expect. They also command great control over magic; even the rank and file stalkers and the smaller seekers have great resistance to the magicks of our world. The dark, twisted energies that are so rife in their home plane, coupled with the inherent magical nature of the beasts themselves, have allowed several unique and powerful stalkers to develop from chaotic evolution. One such unique example calls iself 'Plane freezer Lakhrahnaz' in our tongue. I regret asking it to state its name in its own tongue, as the resultant combination of both audible and inaudible sound from its many lipless mouths gave me a huge headache and caused blood to cascade from my nose, which Lakhrahnaz then froze. This one has great power over temperature, and I believe the best place for it is near the surface, where the environment is cold, barren, and most importantly - far away from me.

Chapter 2 schreef:4th Age, year 1832. Date unknown.
The stalkers build nests formed of a combination of debris and biological matter that they produce and spit from their gaping maws. They mainly use their nests for resting and growing, but also to spawn in them. The creatures reproduce asexually, from what i have witnessed; a single eye with a snake-like optic nerve slid out of one of the creature's eye sockets, burrowing into the nest and out of sight, presumably to grow.
I have such knowledge of stalker nests because a particularly powerful one calling itself 'Night-gazer Khighorahk' has set one up in what used to be my private chamber. I came back to find my enchanted torches extinguised, and an unnatural darkness.
When I lit one of the torches, the creature shrieked and recoiled, lashing at me with its tentacles. I extinguised my light source, and the creature regained its composure. It seems this creature is at home in darkness, and uses the cloak of shadows to its advantage.
I have decided it is in my best interests to requisition new private quarters and leave the best to its doings; we will soon be moving down further to rejoin the Master anyway, and this creature will act as a powerful guardian against any daring to follow us.
Chapter 3 schreef:
Chapter 4 schreef:
Chapter 5 schreef:

In- of uitklappen • Behemoth Notes
Chapter 1 schreef: 4th Age, year 1824. Date unknown.
Our master's experimentation with portals to other realms has brought us many interesting creatures. One of the most significant races discovered are the ones we call the behemoths.
These vast creatures are physically powerful, and some even possess some latent magical powers. Unfortunately, they are not evolved to the point of communication, and are capable only of following natural instinct, not instruction. A pity, but they still have their uses.
We shall place them throughout the dungeons as guard dogs. There is a particular strain of behemoth that is well suited to the frozen-over areas near the surface. It has a thick hide, and is entirely driven by a natural desire to feed. In these barren, frozen areas, food will be more scarce, and I believe this creature will fight all the more fiercer for it.
Chapter 2 schreef:4th Age, year 1824. Date unknown.
The more I see of the behemoths, the more impressed I am with the diversity of sub-strains within the same race. The analogy I gave you of dogs is more appropriate than I had imagined; numerous creatures of various sizes and psychological characteristics are all part of the same genome and share only a basic shape.
The latest strain brought to my attention is one I have affectionately dubbed the 'bulwark best' on account of its hard, rock-life outer shell, and the adorable shield-life mandibles it employs to protect itself from incoming attacks. These creatures are essentially invulnerable, as long as their shield remains intact, with only magic having even a a modicum of effect on them before the shield is removed. These creatures make excellent guardians, so, I shall place them in areas of the dungeon that we no longer concern ourselves with inhabiting, in order to ensure that even the areas we have long forgotten pose a challenge to interlopers.
Chapter 3 schreef:Fourth Age, year 1824. Date unknown.
The plane the behemoths come from is a vast, open wasteland. It stretches as far as the eye can see in every direction, and different areas have wildly differing climates - permanent blizzards to scorching desert to salt marshes devoid of almost all life. This has allowed for the astronomical difference in physical attributes the creatures display. Their skeletal structure remains similar throughout strains, but the hardness of their hides, shape of their mandibles and claws, the bulk upon their bones and their size vary greatly.
The specimen that I was brought before today is one extreme example of these creatures' diversity. I was brought before it and not the other way around, because only part of it could fit through the portal to our realm. What I stood before was a huge face with claw-like mandibles, angrily thrashing about and trying to force the rest of its ample frame trough the portal. I decided to leave it as it was; the portal it had come trough was directly in front of a door we needed guarding, and, as long as we bait the portal daily, it will spend most of its time guarding it. I have instructed my underling manges to set up similar 'arrangements' with other specimens of similiar size, all over the area we now inhabit. They will keep us well-protected from interlopers and cannot get deep enough into our realm to devour anyone of an intelligence level that renders them worth keeping. In the event we need to get through any of the doors, all we need do is close the portal to be rid of the beast, it an admittedly horryfying, albeit amusing, manner.
Chapter 4 schreef:
Chapter 5 schreef:

In- of uitklappen • Kal'Gerion Notes
Chapter 1 schreef: Fourth age, year 1837. Date unknown.
The Kal'Gerion demons that our Master has brought to us through his eperimentation with portals are powerful allies indeed. These demons were already an army when they were contacted by our Master. After a brief demonstration of his power, their leader, Kal'Ger the Warmonger, pledged allegiance to our Master, and began ordering his armies as he instructed. The rank and file Kal'Gerion demons are essentially lesser and greater demons as the rest of the world knows them. The significant Kal'Gerions are the generals in the army. The one known as To'Kash has great magical powers, and can manipulate moisture and temperature levels in his environment. He has been stationed in the cold upper levels of the dungeons, where he can make most use of his powers - with the amount of cold moisture already in the air, he can encase anything in a large block of ice with a mere snap of his demonic fingers. His favourite party trick is to freeze something alive, and shatter it with a mighty blow of his fist, leaving a pile of fragmented ice, bone and blood in his wake.
Chapter 2 schreef:4th Age, year 1837. Date unknown.
The Kal'Gerion army has a very simple militar structure: Kal'Ger is the leader, his give generals below him, and the lesser and greater demons make up the rank-and-file fodder. These order themselves by strength, constantly battling for supremacy, competing to rank the highest amongst the lowest.
One general in the Kal'Gerion army is Har'Lakk, known as the Riftsplitter. This demon uses portals to other planes in a very interesting and unorthodox way. The one time I witnessed him fight, he opened a portal in the ground of this plane to the point above an erupting volcano in another, and the explosion of flames, ash and magma, incinerated his opponents effortlessly. This ingenious and unpredictable use of portal magic makes him a highly effective combatant. He can control his combat environment and create deadly hazards for his opponents at will, making the ground beneath them as much as their enemy as Har'Lakk himself.
Chapter 3 schreef:Fourth Age, year 1837. Date unknown.
The Kal'Gerion demons hold power of all forms in high esteem. The generals brought before me, up to this point, have been users of various kinds of magic, and it is good to know that raw brute strength is recognised and held in high regard among the Kal'Gerion. Bal'Lak the Pummeller, the latest of the Kal'Gerion generals to be placed in my charge, is everything that epitomises a raging demon. He smashes things with his two huge hammers, as hard and as fast as he can. His blows are so powerful and the rage running through him so fierce, that his hammer blows carve cracks in the ground, out of which bubbling magma and noxious fumes rise. For this reason, I have decided to post him in the abandoned area of the dungeons just above our current habitation and ritual area. The potential for collateral damage should he get into a fight is large, and I would like to keep our current habitat, well, habitable.

Met dank aan: Dutch Sk ll
Chapter 4 schreef:Fourth age, year 1837. Date unknown.
Bilrach was presented with the face of a dead Kal'Gerion at banquet today, which intrigued me. It seems that, when in the presence of a superior, a Kal'Gerion will offer a gift from the body of a demon they bested in combat. The more powerful demons, meanwhile, know that they cannot be bested in one-on-one battle, so taunt and belittle the smaller demons, goading them into fighting each other. I think of one Kal'Gerion as I write this, Yk'Lagor the Thunderous who thinned his ranks by forcing them to kill eachother, and then demanded new troops be brought in from the Kal'Gerion realm. Mages report to me that Yk'Lagor is still in the occult floors of this dungeon, being bled of this power as a lesson to those greater demons who would question Bilrach. The display of power should mean that Bilrach receives more Kal'Gerion body parts in the future.

Met dank aan: Dutch Sk ll
Chapter 5 schreef:

In- of uitklappen • Miscellaneous
Chapter 1 schreef:Fourth Age, year 1724. Date unknown.
Entry 1
It has been five years since Lexicus and I first signed up with Bill to assist in his work. It pains me to be away from my Lex. He is deper beneath the ground, but I prefer the temperature up here as I am used to the cold climate. I shall visit my Lex later in his library; I have gone starved of his embrace for too long. Bill claims we are digging toward the biggest magical discovery in the history of RuneScape, and with what I have witnessed here, deep beneath the surface of the world my love and I left behind, I become more convinced every day it is true. I can onlypostulate to what awaits us at the culmination of all our efforts.
Entry 2
I have been asked to perform some peculiar tasks today - troubling, almost.Bill has asked Lexicus and I to create various magical traps and obstacles on the floors of the dungeons above us. The reasoning he has given is to ensure progress continues unhindered from uninvited guests, but the traps and mechanisms he is asking us to build seem just as capable of keeping people trapped inside the dungeons as they are keeping unwanted visitors at bay. I am beginning to grow suspicious of Bill's motives. I will take my concerns to my beloved, perhaps together, we can make sense of this.
Entry 3
Lexicus has uncovered a truth too horrible to comprehend. We must kill Bill. We go now to confront him, and put an end to this madness. May the god protect us.
Chapter 2 schreef:
Chapter 3 schreef:
Chapter 4 schreef:
Chapter 5 schreef:
Chapter 6 schreef:
Chapter 7 schreef:
Chapter 8 schreef:
Chapter 9 schreef:

Laatst gewijzigd door Superheat op zaterdag 27 november 2010, 23:11, 15 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Someone who hacked Zarfot's channel: "I tell the truth, and if you don't like it: too damn bad."
Plaatje
"There was a fella once. Running for a train. And he's carrying a pair of gloves, this man.
He drops a glove on the platform, but he doesn't notice. And then later on, inside the train,
he's sitting by the window and he realises that he's just got this one glove left.
But the train's already started pulling out of the station. So what does he do?
He opens the window, and he drops the other glove onto the platform.
That way, whoever finds the first glove, can just have the pair."

"What are you telling me?"

"Goodbye, mister Nygaard."

"Goodbye, deputy."
SkyTeam
Oude naam: Worldliner

Re: Dungeoneering Storylines...

Bericht door SkyTeam »

Leuk topic! Ik zal morgen ff kijken @ Dung. Kheb er volgens mij aardig wat.
Scyfer
RS: Scyfer (OSRS)

Bericht door Scyfer »

Ik ben ze nu aan het uploaden.

De screenshots zijn misschien een beetje scheef gecropt, maar als ik ze alle 23 ga croppen zit er ook veel te veel verloren tijd in :') Het gaat erom dat je ze kan lezen, natuurlijk. Dit is t/m part 23, die andere heb ik nog niet. Ik post straks ook de rest.
In- of uitklappen • PAS OP! Heel veel plaatjes
Chronicles of Bilrach 1
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 2
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 3
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 4
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 5
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 6
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 7
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 8
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 9
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 10
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 11
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 12
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 13
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 14
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 15
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 16
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 17
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 18
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 19
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 20
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 21
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 22
Afbeelding

Chronicles of Bilrach 23
Afbeelding
Laatst gewijzigd door Scyfer op maandag 8 november 2010, 22:03, 2 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Gestopt sinds 16/10/2011
Proud owner of the Slayer Skill Mastery
Superheat

Bericht door Superheat »

Scyfer schreef:Ik ben ze nu aan het uploaden.
Da's mooi!
Someone who hacked Zarfot's channel: "I tell the truth, and if you don't like it: too damn bad."
Plaatje
"There was a fella once. Running for a train. And he's carrying a pair of gloves, this man.
He drops a glove on the platform, but he doesn't notice. And then later on, inside the train,
he's sitting by the window and he realises that he's just got this one glove left.

"Goodbye, deputy."
Scyfer
RS: Scyfer (OSRS)

Bericht door Scyfer »

Kal'Gerion- en Stalker notes, heb ze allemaal behalve de vijfde (Warped...)
In- of uitklappen • Weer veel (grote) plaatjes!
Kal'Gerion notes 1
Afbeelding

Kal'Gerion notes 2
Afbeelding

Kal'Gerion notes 3
Afbeelding

Kal'Gerion notes 4
Afbeelding

Stalker notes 1
Afbeelding

Stalker notes 2
Afbeelding

Stalker notes 3
Afbeelding

Stalker notes 4
Afbeelding
Ik ga morgen wel verder, dit is heel veel werk :P
Gestopt sinds 16/10/2011
Proud owner of the Slayer Skill Mastery
Superheat

Bericht door Superheat »

Je bent geweldig! O:)

Dat word veel typen vandaag. :shock:
Plaatje

"Goodbye, deputy."
SkyTeam
Oude naam: Worldliner

Bericht door SkyTeam »

Ff wat story´s getypt. Net naar Superheat gestuurd.
Koen xD
RS: Jublex Inc (p2p)
Clan: True Maxed
Oude naam: Jublex Inc
Contacteer:

Bericht door Koen xD »

een groot deel staat ook op rs wikia he..
Superheat

Bericht door Superheat »

Dutch Sk ll schreef:Ff wat story´s getypt. Net naar Superheat gestuurd.
Ik ga ze nu adden :)
Jublex Inc schreef:een groot deel staat ook op rs wikia he..
Link pls?
Plaatje

"Goodbye, deputy."
Loliwo
Ex-moderator
RS: Loliwo (p2p)
Clan: Chrislovers + ELlTE

Bericht door Loliwo »

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeoneering_journals

Ik vind het ook altijd wel interessant om door te lezen :).
Afbeelding
|Mijn blog|
|Bedankt Konijn voor de sig!|
jens9
Clan: geen

Bericht door jens9 »

Misschien zou het ook leuk zijn dat ze worden vertaald. Dit zou veel vlotter lezen.

Toegevoegd na 12 minuten:

Edite: Hier heb ik misschien nog een aanvullen voor in het voorstellen van het storylines van dungeoneering. In fotoshop heb je een tool waardoor je de text kunt verwijderen. Dit zou ideaal zijn voor ze te kunnen vervangen in een nederlandse tekst.

Filter -> artistic -> dry brush...

resultaat:
Afbeelding
Superheat

Bericht door Superheat »

Loliwo schreef:http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeoneering_journals

Ja, I know :p. Maar de verhalen zelf staan er niet bij... Toch?
jens9 schreef:Misschien zou het ook leuk zijn dat ze worden vertaald. Dit zou veel vlotter lezen.

Edite: Hier heb ik misschien nog een aanvullen voor in het voorstellen van het storylines van dungeoneering. In fotoshop heb je een tool waardoor je de text kunt verwijderen. Dit zou ideaal zijn voor ze te kunnen vervangen in een nederlandse tekst.

resultaat:
Afbeelding
In principe heb je gelijk, maar... Het groepje dat geen Engels kan lezen is zo klein dat ik het niet nuttig vind om daarom zoveel extra tijd aan vertalen te besteden.
Plaatje

"Goodbye, deputy."
jens9

Bericht door jens9 »

Superheat schreef:

jens9 schreef:Misschien zou het ook leuk zijn dat ze worden vertaald. Dit zou veel vlotter lezen.

resultaat:
Afbeelding
In principe heb je gelijk, maar... Het groepje dat geen Engels kan lezen is zo klein dat ik het niet nuttig vind om daarom zoveel extra tijd aan vertalen te besteden.
Ik denk toch dat het de moeite is om te vertalen. Omdat dit ten eerste een nederlandse site is. Een een nederlandstalige site vraagt dus nederlandse informatie. Ten tweede is het niet zo moeilijk om het te vertalen. Ik wil best meehelpen aan de vertaling. Om over te gaan naar de lay-out. Is het plakken van de tekst op de afbeelding ook niet zo'n moeite.
Chapter 1 schreef:Year 1225 of the 4th Age:
Finally! After four long years of bringing in weak-minded fools to follow my cause unknowingly, today is the day - the day I begin the great descent. Today, my research pays off and the journey begins; today, I journey down towards ultimate victory.

My power is as true as whispers calling.
Today, I begin.
Praise to be Zamorak!
Hoofdstuk 1 schreef:Het jaar 1225, 4de eeuw:
Eindelijk! Na 4 lange jaren van het binnenhalen van zwak-verstandelijke dwazen om mijn zaak onbewust te volgen, vandaag is de dag - de dag dat ik begin met de grote afdaling. Vandaag, mijn onderzoek word eindelijk beloond en de reis begint; vandaag, reis ik af naar de ultieme overwinning.

Mijn kracht is als een gefluisterde roeping.
Vandaag begin ik.
Lof aan te Zamorak!
Chapter 2 schreef:Year 1241 of the 4th Age:
After years of evading detection, my research finally led me to the castle above. It seems similar to that of the dragonkin of old; protectors of the artefact, enders of the Great Wars. Of course, I should have suspected It to be hidden in a manner as straightforward as this! Fools to abandon such a place; why would they move on? It must be all linked somehow, but time does not allow for further investigation. My power is now to be used on one thing: forging through the very earth that seperates me from my goal.

Praise to be Zamorak!
Hoofdstuk 2 schreef:Het jaar 1241, 4de eeuw:
Achter jaren van schuilhouden, Mijn onderzoek leid mij uiteindelijk boven het kasteel. Het lijkt vergelijkbaar met die van de dragonkin van oude, beschermers van het artefact, Enders van de grote oorlogen. Natuurlijk zou ik kunnen vermoeden dat het om verborgen te worden op een wijze die zo eenvoudig als deze! Dwazen om zo'n plek te verlaten, waarom zouden ze gaan? Het moet allemaal een of andere manier verbonden zijn, maar de tijd staat niet toe dat voor verder onderzoek. Mijn kracht is nu om te worden gebruikt op een ding: het smeden door de aarde zelf die me scheidt van mijn doel.

Lof aan te Zamorak!
Wat rood gemarkeerd is bestaat volgens mij een correctere vertaling voor. Ik heb deze tekst vertaald aan de hand van persoonlijke ervaring met de taal en daarna via google translate het afgewerkt.
Laatst gewijzigd door jens9 op woensdag 10 november 2010, 20:45, 11 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Superheat

Bericht door Superheat »

wat betreft de layout krijg je van me gelijk.... ;)
Plaatje

"Goodbye, deputy."
Loliwo
Ex-moderator
RS: Loliwo (p2p)
Clan: Chrislovers + ELlTE

Bericht door Loliwo »

Superheat schreef:

Jawel :P. Scroll naar onder en dan in het balkje Dungeoneering Journals kijken. Alleen wat nieuwere hebben ze niet allemaal.
Afbeelding
|Mijn blog|
|Bedankt Konijn voor de sig!|
Frankos9
Ex-moderator

Bericht door Frankos9 »

In- of uitklappen • Stalker notes
Afbeelding
In- of uitklappen • M. and Thok 3, 6, 9
Afbeelding
In- of uitklappen • M. and Thok 7, 8
Afbeelding
In- of uitklappen • Behemoth notes part 4
Afbeelding
In- of uitklappen • Miscellaneous 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Afbeelding
In- of uitklappen • Miscellaneous 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Ik zal binnenkort beginnen met alles op de site zetten, dit gaat gewoon in quotes gebeuren, dus niet met briefjes. Alles naar het Nederlands vertalen is ook een hoop werk, doe dat maar niet. Bedankt voor alles tot nu toe! :D
jens9

Bericht door jens9 »

Ik zou toch nog verder willen gaan met het vertalen van de notes. Ook al is het niet voor de sites worDT (!) het nog altijd een mooie guide voor in het guide forum gedeelte. Zijn er mensen die willen helpen?
Cazalibu
RS: lunagang aan de top (f2p)
Clan: de donateurs

Bericht door Cazalibu »

Ik ben het met jens eens.
Afbeelding
Je hebt last van hoogtevrees want je bent bang voor mij
Superheat

Bericht door Superheat »

Aah, bedankt allen. Frankos, ik heb woensdag weer tijd en dan kan ik weer een aantal delen typen...

Het vertalen ga ik niet aan beginnen, Jens, misschien kun je een apart topic oprichten (?) om hulp te vragen ;)
Plaatje

"Goodbye, deputy."
jens9

Bericht door jens9 »

is goed

Ik zal bij guides een topic maken.
Laatst gewijzigd door jens9 op dinsdag 23 november 2010, 15:28, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Plaats reactie