Pokémon - Sun en Moon Version!

Heb je een leuk filmpje gevonden? Deel het met ons! Heb je last van een knetterende computer of een kapotte mobiele telefoon? Vraag om hulp!
Daan
Bouillonblokje

Re: Pokémon - [B/W2!]

Bericht door Daan »

Sam schreef: Ik denk dat het ook aan je leeftijd ligt.

Ik zou persoonlijk helemaal geen echte updates van Gen 6 zo 123 weten. Veranderde er iets ingrijpendst in Gen 5?
Een hele andere XP manier. Je kreeg veel meer XP dan in de voorgaande generatie(s). Verder waren de graphics natuurlijk ook beter. Ik hoop gewoon dat er bij Gen 6 veel meer bijzaken zitten. Wees eens origineel Gamefreak. Laat ons Gymleader/Frontier Brain worden. Of geef ons de keuze tussen het uitroeien en joinen van een organisatie als Team Plasma/Rocket/Galactic.
Itachi
Moderator in categorie RS
RS: Misuryu (OSRS)
Extra rang: Blogger

Bericht door Itachi »

Daan schreef:Wees eens origineel Gamefreak. Laat ons Gymleader/Frontier Brain worden. Of geef ons de keuze tussen het uitroeien en joinen van een organisatie als Team Plasma/Rocket/Galactic.
Dit lijkt me echt vet.
Plaatje
Sam
Barganger

Bericht door Sam »

Ik heb echt niks gemerkt van die XP verandering. :P
Maar verder had elke generatie toch wel echt een gamechanging aspect erin. Gen 2 had Special Defense/Special Attack, Gen 3 had abilities en Gen 4 had special/psysical. Gen 5 heeft niet zoiets toegevoegd naar mijn weten, of je moet Hidden Abilities meerekenen.
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."
Tim3

Bericht door Tim3 »

Triple/rotation battle :ninja:
Lotte260

Bericht door Lotte260 »

Heb wel die XP verandering gemerkt, in BW2 viel het me écht op dat je in het begin super snel levelde..

Die eerste paar noten :wub:
Feline

Bericht door Feline »

Afbeelding

Team atm op Pokémon Emerald. Wie zal ik er aan toevoegen? Dacht er zelf misschien aan om Kadabra te veranderen voor Gengar.
broodoos

Bericht door broodoos »

dit moet ik toch even sharen
In- of uitklappen •
This little girl came into my store earlier today. She was a sweet looking girl. Brown hair, blue eyes and a splash of freckles across the nose. Though, she was doing something...strange.
She had a gameboy pocket in her hands. As I looked a little harder, I noticed it was Pokemon Blue. "That's strange, why would such a small child be playing a Gameboy pocket of all things?" is what I thought
to myself. I proceeded to walk up to this little lassy and ask her what she was doing. As I got a few paces away, she exclaimed that her Bulbasaur had fainted and how she would lose this battle.

"Hey, watcha playin' there, kiddo?"
"Pokeman Blue. I like it. Blue is my favorite color."
"Oh really now? Why is that?"
"It's my older brother's favorite color."
"That's sweet. Why are you playing such an old game? How old are you by the way?"
"My brother gave this game to me as a present. I'm 7 and three-quarters."
"Wow, you're getting old. You know, that game came out when I was your age? That was back in the dinosaur ages. Yup, back in the 1900's."
"Hehe. You're funny."
"Not really" I told her as I began to watch her in her trainer battle. She had a level 38 pikachu, a 46 Jolteon, a 19 Pidgey and a 61 Bulbasaur. She smoked the trainer and collected her money. She got on her bicycle
and rode into the closest town to visit the pokecenter.

"Why don't you evolve your Bulbasaur, there?"
"He's cute. He's my brother's favorite Pokemon so I always choose him as my best one."
"Your brother sounds like a great guy. You really look up to him, huh?"
"Yup. He's the best at this game."
That's when I noticed that her trainer name wasn't very feminine sounding.
"Hey, what's your name there, kiddo?"
"Maddison."
"That's a wonderful name. My names Anon."
"Anon., do you wanna be friends?"
"Sure, but that would be a little weird. I just met you and you're so little."
"You remind me of my brother."
"That's good I suppose. By the way, what's your brothers name?"
"Dakota."

Dakota. That's the name of her trainer in the game. I started to wonder about why she was playing her brother's game? Why did she like her brother so much? What's so special about this guy?
She proceed to walk around, find wild pokemon and continue through the game. She went to the PC, changed a few pokemon but of course kept her bulbasaur on her.

"Do you play any other games?"
"Yeah, I like lots of games."
"Well, what other consoles do you have?"
"I have a Nuperendo, N six four, and a Sage Jesus."

It took me a moment to understand what she was saying but I finally understood.

"What are some of your other favorite games, Maddison?"
"Earthworm Jim is really really funny. I like Mario, too. Sonic is good but I don't like Knuckles. He's red and red's a bad color."
"I love Mario. I played that all the time. Do you have Mario Kart?"
"Yup. I play it with my mom sometimes. She's really good at it."
"Sounds like a blast. I'm glad someone your age appreciates older games."

She didn't say much anything after I made that comment. I suppose she had gotten lost in her game and was completely captivated by what was going on. She eventually said little things like
"I hate when I miss" or "Super potion is too much money."
I watched her battle other trainers, swim across the oceans, go in and out of towns and then, before it hit me, an hour had passed where I was just watching her play.
She then went to save so that she could turn it off and go back home. She accidentally hit her trainer stats and that's when I saw it: 324 Hours and 18 Minutes of play time. How has this little tike
played that much Pokemon?

"Well, I gotta go home. Mommy made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner."
"Wait, before you go, can I ask you something?"
"Sure. What?"
"Why are you playing your brother's game?"

Then, she got really quiet. Almost as if I had ruined her life or made her remember something terrible. She slowly looked down at her feet. She started to cry just a little.
No weeping, just some tears and a little sniffling. After a few minutes, she looked back up.

"Kota gave me his games while he was in the hospital two years ago. He had cancer. He got so sick that he had to stay there all day for the doctors to make him feel better. He played Pokeman all day so he wouldn't get
bored. The Blue one was his favorite. He had silver and red, too. When he gave them to me, he told me that I should keep playing for him so that his Bulbasaur can get to 100 without evolving. He said to keep playing the
other games, too. Everyone else will lose their hearts in games. They will make fun of me and call me names for playing old games, he said. Then, he told me that nothing else mattered when you play a game with your
whole heart."

She stood there for a minute and then, in a very babbling, holding all tears voice told me this: "Kota died of cancer. Though, his lives on in his games."

:cry:
Afbeelding
Dutch_f4r_You
Clan: plop Koeken
Oude naam: jb wizard12

Bericht door Dutch_f4r_You »

spelen jullie die via de pc of op de ds?
Tim3

Bericht door Tim3 »

Beide, GBA spellen doe ik op mijn ipad :)
Dutch_f4r_You

ik speel sinds een tijdje weer pokemon diamond op de ds, maar het is alleen vervelend dat ik nu via wifi kan want dan krijg ik een foutmelding dat hij geen verbinding kan maken
Dextra

Bericht door Dextra »

In de nieuwere (HG, SS, B, W) spellen kun je toch via WiFi traden en battlen enzo? Kan ik dit ook met mijn oeroude DS Lite of moet ik dan een nieuwe kopen?
Daan
Bouillonblokje

Bericht door Daan »

Dextra schreef: In de nieuwere (HG, SS, B, W) spellen kun je toch via WiFi traden en battlen enzo? Kan ik dit ook met mijn oeroude DS Lite of moet ik dan een nieuwe kopen?
Nee, kan wel.
Dextra

Bericht door Dextra »

Daan schreef:
Dextra schreef: In de nieuwere (HG, SS, B, W) spellen kun je toch via WiFi traden en battlen enzo? Kan ik dit ook met mijn oeroude DS Lite of moet ik dan een nieuwe kopen?
Nee, kan wel.
Oke, thanks!
Lotte260

Bericht door Lotte260 »

Ik heb WPA 2 verbinding, heb de guide van een paar pagina's terug gebruikt om hem naar WEP te krijgen maar dan doet hij het alsnog niet op mijn 3DS ;_;
Dutch_f4r_You

bij mij doet hij het ook niet, hij pakt hem neit ik vul gewoon de code in, en dan krijg ik gelijk al een fout melding, en ik heb een gewoone ds
Daan
Bouillonblokje

Bericht door Daan »

Wat is jullie favoriete hack uit Gen IV of Gen V?

Toegevoegd na 12 seconden:

Ben bored.
Tim3

Bericht door Tim3 »

Blazeblack/voltwhite staan hier een paar pagina's terug, deze kan ik je zeker aanbevelen :)
Daan
Bouillonblokje

Bericht door Daan »

Die heb ik al gespeeld. Deel 2 ook.

Toegevoegd na 5 uur en 28 minuten:

Aangezien ik morgen niets te doen heb ga ik mijn top 20 lievelingspokémon hier maar eens neerkalken.
Daan
Bouillonblokje

Bericht door Daan »

Nja nee. Iets nieuws. Ik wil eens iets leuks doen.
Een monoteam!
Afbeelding
Welk type en welke pokémon? Black 2 btw.
Toez
RS: Dwarf Haze (OSRS)

Bericht door Toez »

Ik zou voor normal gaan. :P
Snorlax ftw!
/s
Plaats reactie