Winter Sweepstake

In dit forum tref je de oudere nieuwsberichten van RuneScape aan. Dit archief heeft al het nieuws vanaf september 2009.
Bot
Forumbot

Winter Sweepstake

Bericht door Bot »

Winter Sweepstake

Originele tekst

Afbeelding
WIN: A Gaming Laptop this Christmas!

Christmas is just around the corner! Know what that means? That, my friend, means PRESENTS, and boy do we have a whopping sack full of 'em for you this year..

Which brings me to my second question. How'd you like to kick off the new year with a brand new Razer Blade Pro laptop?

If that hasn't got you salivating like an ogre with a festively-stuffed Chompy Bird, we don't know what will.

All you have to do is enter your details here on our Facebook page for a chance to win. It's as simple as that; you don't even need a Facebook account to enter.

Want to boost your chances? You get an additional two entries for each of your friends who enters, so get inviting!

Finally, if you love RuneScape membership, make sure you take advantage of Premier Club - our best deal of the year - to get supercharged membership and a bunch of exclusive goodies for bargain prices! It's the time for giving, after all. Find out more here.

Please check out our FAQs and Competition T&Cs before you enter.

Good luck!
Plaats reactie