Freedom Bundle

Heb je een leuk filmpje gevonden? Deel het met ons! Heb je last van een knetterende computer of een kapotte mobiele telefoon? Vraag om hulp!
Plaats reactie
Melliw Naj

Freedom Bundle

Bericht door Melliw Naj »

Humble Bundle introduceert de Freedom Bundle: Een hele vette lijst met games met onder meer Stardew Valley, Nuclear Throne, The Witness, Day of the Tentacle, Overgrowth, Super Meat Boy en the Stanley Parable voor maar 28 euro. Het wordt mogelijk later uitgebreid.

https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom
Take a stand for freedom. Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door. – "The New Colossus" by Emma Lazarus, from an engraving on the Statue of Liberty.

We humbly remember that the United States is a nation of immigrants, and we proudly stand with developers, authors, and charities that champion liberty and justice for all.

This special one-week bundle features over $600 in incredible games and books for just $30. 100% of your payments will go to the American Civil Liberties Union, the International Rescue Committee, and Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF). Humble Bundle will proudly match your contributions up to $300,000.
Momenteel twijfel ik zelf nog om te kopen want ik bijvoorbeeld Stardew Valley, The Witness en Nuclear Throne al. Het is zeker de checken waard, voor mij persoonlijk zitten de twee beste spellen van 2016 er in (Stardew en Witness).
Dieselpker
RS: Gestopt

Re: Freedom Bundle

Bericht door Dieselpker »

Typisch games die ik niet meer dan 2 uur zou spelen als ik ze uberhaupt al opstart
FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM
Gio
Tijdelijk afwezig
RS: Gi0 (p2p)
Extra rang: Vroege vogel
Contacteer:

Bericht door Gio »

Stardew is nice, heb er al zeker 50+ uur in zitten.
Nikki-

Bericht door Nikki- »

Stardew is echt leuk ja :D
Plaats reactie