Dungeoneering Storylines...

Zet hier de fouten die je in de website gevonden hebt. Fouten en suggesties omtrent het forum kun je in over het forum plaatsen.
Forumregels
Fouten en suggesties die over het forum gaan, kun je in Over het forum plaatsen.
Superheat

Re: Dungeoneering Storylines...

Bericht door Superheat »

Sorry jongens, heb het echt ontzettend druk IRL. De korte tijd die ik op pc zit gebruik ik voor wat RS. Ik ga verder als ik weer iets meer tijd heb. (weekenden??)
Someone who hacked Zarfot's channel: "I tell the truth, and if you don't like it: too damn bad."
Plaatje
"There was a fella once. Running for a train. And he's carrying a pair of gloves, this man.
He drops a glove on the platform, but he doesn't notice. And then later on, inside the train,
he's sitting by the window and he realises that he's just got this one glove left.
But the train's already started pulling out of the station. So what does he do?
He opens the window, and he drops the other glove onto the platform.
That way, whoever finds the first glove, can just have the pair."

"What are you telling me?"

"Goodbye, mister Nygaard."

"Goodbye, deputy."
Mart
RS: Mart Fist (p2p)
Clan: Dungeoneering
Oude naam: Martijn VDK

Bericht door Mart »

Ik heb even gekeken welke jij had en welke frankos nog had gepost, en ik heb ook nog een aanvulling.
In- of uitklappen • M. and Thok letter (part 3)
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Youtube kanaal: Martijnvdk2 - DG vids
Afbeelding
AfbeeldingAfbeelding
Superheat

Bericht door Superheat »

Martus schreef:Ik heb even gekeken welke jij had en welke frankos nog had gepost, en ik heb ook nog een aanvulling.
In- of uitklappen • M. and Thok letter (part 3)
Afbeelding
Bedankt. Heb hem toegevoegd :)

- Stalker notes p. 1 toegevoegd :)
Someone who hacked Zarfot's channel: "I tell the truth, and if you don't like it: too damn bad."
Plaatje
"There was a fella once. Running for a train. And he's carrying a pair of gloves, this man.
He drops a glove on the platform, but he doesn't notice. And then later on, inside the train,
he's sitting by the window and he realises that he's just got this one glove left.

"Goodbye, deputy."
Superheat

Bericht door Superheat »

MT 6+9 toegevoegd, dank Frankos :)
Plaatje

"Goodbye, deputy."
Dombo 12
Verbannen
RS: Dombo 12 (p2p)
Clan: PvM Addicts

Bericht door Dombo 12 »

Ik heb zelf ook een helehoop van die storylines maar waarvoor dienen die eigenlijk, ik snap ze niet. ;s.
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Theezakj
Clan: geen
Oude naam: badbjorn3
Extra rang: RoS #1 Mining

Bericht door Theezakj »

om te lezen ofc:p soms is het werkelijk leuk om zo storylines te lezen.
V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V
Afbeelding
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wil jij ook geld verdienen met neobux? Pm mij even ;) Het is simpel en het kost je amper werk / tijd!
staneman23

Bericht door staneman23 »

Ben bezig met miscellanious notes 3 t/m 6 plaatjes klaar ik zal jullie het typen besparen O:)

Morgen zal het wel klaar zijn.

Toegevoegd na 23 uur en 46 minuten:
In- of uitklappen • de plaatjes
AfbeeldingAfbeeldingAfbeeldingAfbeeldingAfbeeldingAfbeeldingAfbeelding
In- of uitklappen • en de teksten
(Hoofdstuk 3)
Environmental Effects (Part 1)
Fifth age, year 46. Date unknown.
As we get ever-closer to whatever it is our Master seeks at the bottom of this place, the effect it is having on our World becomes more apparent. The very materials around us have warped under its influence, with previously unknown materials emerging constantly. At first, we began discovering small deposits in the deepest areas of the dungeons only; however, shortly after, similar discoveries were made further up the dungeons, until even the frozen-over areas built nearly 1,000 years ago were populated by these strange deposits: metals, new types of tree, new plants. All of these have emerged since we started the dig. I can only postulate that whatever lies at our destination, deeper still beneath the ground, is something of such great power that it can change, alter, and dare I say, taint the physical properties of matter in our world

(Hoofdstuk 4)
Divine Skinweaver’s journal

Each day my shame gets harder to bear, like an ox dragging a mountain to which a pebble is added every day. Of the skinweavers, I alone was chosen to accompany the party that my brethren sent trough the Dark One’s realm. My task was to keep them alive. I am all that remains. The failure of my task is as clear as a mountain spring. I cannot return to the gorajo. I will not inflict my shame upon my people. I will remain in this world, and do what I can to aid those strong or foolhardy enough to challenge the Dark One. This area is full of unstable passages to other worlds that bring unspeakable beings into this one. I seek to stem the flow of evil, to protect the ones from this world from the fate that befell my brethren. Perhaps they can succeed where I could not, and I can take some semblance of comfort from knowing I helped the ones who may one day avenge my fallen brethren, and lift even a little of this mountain of shame from my shoulders

(hoofdstuk 5)
Hobgoblin scrawling

I wake up today and me have thought. I am hobgoblin, I have magic. Hobgoblin don’t normally have magic. I special. I chosen by Big High War God to lead army! I lead big tribe, have big army, and conquer tall ones with keen blades world for Big High War God! I make rules of army.
1 – Big High War God better than everything.
2 – Me better than everything (but not Big High War God)
That are enough rules. Finish later. More smelly tall ones spotted. Why they keep coming in my house? I make big house underground so I be left alone, but tall ones keep coming down in my house. I go teach them a lesson. For Big High War God!

(hoofdstuk 6)
The Price of Betrayal

To all who read: beware. This is the cost of defying our Master’s will. Give yourself to the Master, or he will take everything that makes you human, and, in unloving servitude, you shall spend the rest of time taking lives of others to slow your decay to nothingness. If you refuse to work in life, you will work forever in undeath.
Hail Bilrach!
Hail Zamorak!

Wout12345
RS: Gestopt

Bericht door Wout12345 »

In- of uitklappen • miscellanious chapter 3: environmental effects (part 1)
Fifth Age, year 46. Date Unknown.
As we get ever-closer to whatever it is our Master seeks at the bottom of this place, the effect it is having on our world becomes more apparent. The very materials around us have warped under its influence with previously unknown materials emerging constantly. At first, we began discovering small deposits in the deepest areas of the dungeons only; however, shortly after, similar discoveries were made further up the dungeons, until even the frozen-over areas built nearly 1,000 years ago were populated by its strange deposits: metals, new types of tree, new plants. All of these have emerged since we started the dig.
I can only postulate that whatever lies at our destination, deeper still beneath the ground, is something of such great power that it can change, alter, and dare I say, taint the physical properties of matter in our world.

Wil je me contacteren en antwoord ik niet, stuur me dan een PM op Youtube (12345Wout12345).
Superheat

Bericht door Superheat »

Bumpje... binnenkort nog eens wat vertalen... :).
Plaatje

"Goodbye, deputy."
slowmetal1
RS: NL Polypore (p2p)
Clan: ELlTE

Bericht door slowmetal1 »

In- of uitklappen • misc 7
Afbeelding
R4Y
Oude naam: Drgohan

Bericht door R4Y »

^ uberbump?
feppie64
Webmaster
RS: Feppie64 (p2p)
Contacteer:

Bericht door feppie64 »

Maakt niet uit toch? :P Het zou mooi zijn als dit project weer verder gaat.
Mart

Bericht door Mart »

Mocht er interesse zijn om nog verder te gaan met dit topic heb ik hier nog wat plaatjes :p

Chronicles 24 tm 26
M. and Thok 7 + 8
Stalker notes 3 + 4
Behemoth 4
Miscellaneous 8 tm 15, tm 7 staat hierboven al vermeld.
In- of uitklappen • veel
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
In- of uitklappen • misc 8 tm 15
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
AfbeeldingAfbeelding
Gnomeballl

Bericht door Gnomeballl »

Misc 3:
In- of uitklappen •
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
i_Matthijs
Chatmoderator
RS: matthijs (p2p)

Bericht door i_Matthijs »

Je kan me altijd pben voor wat er ontbreekt, heb alles op strange token na.
Frankos9
Ex-moderator

Bericht door Frankos9 »

DNA
RS: Desoxyribon (p2p)
Clan: the 69 club

Bericht door DNA »

Voorbehouden.
Afbeelding
Mart

Bericht door Mart »

Hoi. Weer even een bump van dit topic.
Ik ben verder gegaan met het aanvullen van deze pagina: http://www.lunagang.nl/voorwerp/dungeoneering-journals/

Zoals je ziet is deze niet compleet. Ik zou ze natuurlijk kunnen overnemen van Rswiki maar ik wil graag de journal zelf zien voor controle (alinea indeling, spelfouten).
Omdat ik ze zelf nog niet allemaal heb, heb ik jullie hulp nodig. Ik ben op zoek naar de volgende journals:

Chronicles of Bilrach 29 en 30.
Kal'Gerion Notes 5
miscellaneous 16, 17, 18, 19 en 20. Voor nummer 20 denk ik dat ik nog een apart iemand moet pben, want dat is namelijk 'stange token'.

Stuur in mijn pb of post deze hier. De screen, niet de tekst.
Alvast bedankt,
Martijn.
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
AfbeeldingAfbeelding
Superheat

Bericht door Superheat »

Thanks Martijn. Ik had het hier pas nog in de Redactie over, al hebben we het daar niet echt nodig. Ik zal eens kijken of ik er een aantal van heb! (Trouwens, post anders in het LDG-topic? Daar wordt het wel gelezen en heb je sneller alle journals, denk ik zo :P
Plaatje

"Goodbye, deputy."
Plaats reactie