Everyone's favourite summer get-together is in full swing in Lumbridge Crater right now.
Head there to hang out with the rest of the community, and enjoy all your favourite summer skilling activities: the coconut shy, barbecues, rock pool fishing, muscle-beach weightlifting and much more.
Be sure to pick up a treasure map from Reyna, allowing you to collect a prize a day.
Every 45 minutes, you can pitch in with your fellow beachgoers to encourage grumpy crustacean Clawdia to calm down. She's been tweaked, too, so it's more viable to take her out on quieter worlds.
Other changes include a new terrorbird racing course and a Menaphos-themed Construction sandcastle.
And of course, there's a range of new cosmetic rewards to collect:
- Clawdia balloon
- Sandcastle pet
- Octopus pet
- Gleefully colourful parasols
- Pyramid hat
- 'Palm Tree Hammock' rest animation
- Bubble blower
Collect everything - including from previous years - and you'll unlock an all-new title.
The sun's out and the water's fine, so get in game now, head to Lumbridge Crater and see what Reyna has on offer.
Solomon's Store | Hearts Outfits and Weapons
Light up any room with a regal bearing and a whole lot of love when you wear the King or Queen of Hearts outfit ? available now on Solomon's Store.
The pack comprises full male and female override sets, with a range of heart-themed weapons: longbow, whip, wand, orb and shield.
Get it now from the 'Extras' interface in-game, or in Solomon's Store itself. Need more RuneCoins? Use Bonds in game, select 'Earn' in the store, or purchase RuneCoins from the website.
Check out the patch notes for further details of this week's updates, including some urn-related tweaks following last week's update.
Have a smashing week, 'Scapers. See you in game!
The RuneScape Team
Fire Lycan Pet | PC Gamer Promotion
We've teamed up with PC Gamer to offer an exclusive Fire Lycan legendary pet. Feast your eyes on its fiery countenance below.
It's available in the physical edition of the UK PC Gamer ? available at good newsagents now ? and to members of the PC Gamer Club.
Live Streams this Week
Each week we live stream Q&As, in-game events and more. Watch our streams and find a full streaming schedule over on our Twitch channel.
Check our YouTube channel, too, for recap videos of streams you may have missed, including all the information about what's coming this August.
Tuesday, August 1st | 16:00 Game Time | August Month Ahead + Unfinished Business Update
As a follow-on from last week's August Month Ahead video, we'll be finding out a little bit more about some of the updates you've got to look forward to.
We've also got further discussion on our Unfinished Business from the team. Check out our recent Unfinished Business Dev Blog for all the info you need.
Friday, August 4th | 17:00 Game Time | Update preview with Mod Shauny
Find out what you can expect from Monday's patches and more with Mod Shauny this Friday night.
Sunday, August 6th| 19:00 Game Time | PvM with Mod Lee
Mod Lee will be hosting some Community PvM goodness live on Twitch.
- Updated the icon shown when using a Ring of Sand.
- Elder trees will now fill farming urns.
- Mining urns now work with Crablets and Seren stones.
- Woodcutting urns now work correctly with ivy.
- Dungeoneering shieldbows now require the relevant Defence level to equip.
- Invention and Slayer broadcasts are now global when reaching 120 in the skill, and no longer mention virtual level.
- The Medium Morytania Task 'Charter A Course' can once again be completed by chartering a ship to Port Phasmatys.
- A threshold of 1,000 has been added to the Ancient Summoning Stone drop from Vorago.
- Hard Mode Vorago boss kill times are now correctly displayed when activated through the Beasts interface.
- A disconnect when trying to enter a boss instance with an inactive rune pouch has been fixed.
- Dyed tier 92 weapons & augmented Praesul weapons now display the correct value in the wealth evaluator.
- Emptying an ushabti when carrying multiple now correctly empties the one selected, rather than the first ushabti in the player's backpack.
- 24/07, 12:20 UTC: Camel Warriors no longer reappear after defeating a single mirage.
- 24/07, 13:10 UTC: The Make-X interface was temporarily from enchanting elemental orbs, tune bane ore and make leather spells, as the interface won't open correctly.
- 25/07, 01:30 UTC: An issue that was preventing players from logging into an instance shard world after 0:00 UTC has been fixed.
- 25/07, 13:20 UTC: The rate that Hunter urns are filled from crystallised box traps has been corrected.
- A Dungeoneering Quick Home Teleport upgrade (Scroll of Quick teleportation) has been added to the Daemonheim rewards trader, available to the player for 50,000 Dungeoneering tokens.
- A Mazcab teleport spell has been added (spellbook and teleport tab) which can be purchased from the Armoursmith on Mazcab as a raid reward.
- The Clockworker's bench within a player-owned house can now create a batch of items instead of just one at a time.
- The starting and ending cutscenes for the Bork D&D will no longer play after the first attempt.
- A warning will now display when trying to create a new bossing instance when there is still time remaining on a similar instance.
- The click areas of various obstacles in the Werewolf Agility course have been increased.
- Prawn balls are now opened using the Make-X system in batches of 60.
- Various free/members inconsistencies in the relevant skill guides have been fixed.
- The Sap and Leech curses now give animated feedback.
- A safe spot has been added to the entrance to the Dagannoth Kings.
- A Use Last Custom Enrage option has been added for Telos via right-clicking the entrance roots.
- Players can now choose how many mystery boxes to create when converting event currency.
- Senntisten teleports are now consistent with one another and are closer to the entrance to the temple.
- Players are now locked to 1 of 5 locations (each corner and the centre) within the Dual Arena when initiating a No Movement challenge.