The Song of Seren can again be heard in Gielinor, but this time it's not restricted to Prifddinas. XP hunters get ready as a fantastic opportunity to grab some extra experience rapidly approaches.
From May 10th to May 13th, the Song of Seren will call out across the entire gameworld. Each Song will herald a focus on one of four sets of skills - Support, Combat, Gathering and Artisan. Once called, players will have two hours to make the most of 1.5x XP in the activated skills. Then, after two hours, Seren's Song changes and new skills comes into play.
Here's what each set of skill perks will offer:
- No XP penalty for dying in dungeoneering
- Increased loot and chance of getting totems whilst safecracking
- All Slayer tasks act as if you have VIP tickets
- +1 to all charm drops
- Decreased cost of instances
- 1 auto resurrection to full health per run in Elite Dungeons
- 10% chance not to deplete Uncharted isles resources
- Training hotspots in Hall of Memories don't move as often
- 10% more beans from selling items
- Reduced change of burning food
- 2.5% chance to save a secondary when making potions
- Increases node spawn and double rewards in the RuneSpan
Of course, none of this addresses why Seren has called out far across the land. What is it that she fears, we wonder? Those interested in digging a little deeper should have a word with Endwyr, the Emissary of Seren, who will be lurking just outside of Port Sarim.