Activity Pets: Shortlist and upcoming Polls

Praat hier over nieuwe of toekomstige updates. Alle onderwerpen over updates die minder dan een maand in het spel zijn plaats je hier. Discussies over andere games van Jagex mogen hier ook.
Forumregels
Praat in dit forumdeel mee over recent nieuws of toekomstige updates. Mocht je een zodanig klein nieuwtje hebben dat deze echt niet in een apart discussietopic past, dan kun je in de Wacht Lounge terecht. Het is normaal gesproken echter de bedoeling dat er voor elke toekomstige update een apart discussietopic aangemaakt wordt, waarin tot de datum van release over deze update gesproken kan worden. Zodra de update er is, wordt de discussie door een moderator gesloten en kan er in het nieuw aangemaakte topic van Bot verder gediscussieerd worden.
Bot
Forumbot

Bericht door Bot »

Originele tekst

Afbeelding

A huge thanks to every single one of you who sent in an entry to our Pet Designs contest! Entries for the Activity Pets Competition are now closed and it's time to start thinking about who will emerge as the winner.

We received hundreds of quirky, cool, and cute pet designs, and we've finally narrowed our selection down to a shortlist. All we need now is for you, the community, to decide what the final pets will be!

To cast your vote, simply head to the in-game polls. The first round of voting begins on December 17th, where you'll be voting to choose your favourite from the following pets:

Area Pets
Afbeelding

Allison by i love verac

Afbeelding

Nico by Merds

Afbeelding

Skips by Sgt Viper

Afbeelding

Mune by Suizzy

Afbeelding

Pico by Willoway

Clue Scroll Pets
Afbeelding

Meek by Bunny Riven

Afbeelding

Cassie by i love verac

Afbeelding

Jellileo by Milc

Afbeelding

Trenchie by Suizzy

Afbeelding

Artemis by Wild Kitzune

The second round of voting will begin on December 24th. The pets you'll have to choose between are listed below, so you'll have plenty of time to decide on your favourites.

Moneymaking Pets
Afbeelding

Loan Shark by Cyberen

Afbeelding

Frog o' Fortune by i love verac

Afbeelding

Richie by KariChibi

Afbeelding

Bizz Bee by Sgt Viper

Afbeelding

Moneygrubb by tommurtonart

RuneScore Pets
Afbeelding

Cheevo by 1th

Afbeelding

Zez by Babysteps

Afbeelding

Chief by i love verac

Afbeelding

Leo by MendedHeart

Afbeelding

Mini Max by Riddle

Good luck to everybody, and may the best pet win!

The RuneScape Team
Plaats reactie