A RuneScape Christmas Message

Praat hier over nieuwe of toekomstige updates. Alle onderwerpen over updates die minder dan een maand in het spel zijn plaats je hier. Discussies over andere games van Jagex mogen hier ook.
Forumregels
Praat in dit forumdeel mee over recent nieuws of toekomstige updates. Mocht je een zodanig klein nieuwtje hebben dat deze echt niet in een apart discussietopic past, dan kun je in de Wacht Lounge terecht. Het is normaal gesproken echter de bedoeling dat er voor elke toekomstige update een apart discussietopic aangemaakt wordt, waarin tot de datum van release over deze update gesproken kan worden. Zodra de update er is, wordt de discussie door een moderator gesloten en kan er in het nieuw aangemaakte topic van Bot verder gediscussieerd worden.
Bot
Forumbot

Bericht door Bot »

Originele tekst

Afbeelding

Ho ho ho! Mod Santa here! Since my little outing to Winter Wonderland I've been up to all sorts of festive activities, from snowboarding, to building Christmas crackers, to searching frantically through the snow drifts for my missing presents - but more on that later. I've got just enough time to hand over some special gifts from the RuneScape team!

First of all, Mod Shed and his band of video experts have created a beautifully heartwarming video that teaches us an important Christmas lesson: sometimes, friendship can be found in the most unusual of places. Have a look!
Ah, oh dear. Don't worry, I'm sure that poor dragon will respawn in time to open up his pressies on Christmas morning.

In the meantime, I could use your help once again this year! While I was hiding presents for all the boys and girls in Gielinor about the world, I accidentally hid the gifts I'd intended to give to my lovely wife Lumi, the Queen of Snow. Oh dear me... if I don't get those presents back in time, Christmas will be ruined! But thankfully I know I have a whole nice list full of helpful adventurers to sort it all out. You'll help me, won't you boys and girls? Ho ho ho, of course you will! Find me in the Grand Exchange to get started.

Now, what else did I have for you? Oh yes! A Christmas message from all your favourite J-Mods!

"It's been another exciting year for RuneScape! We've reforged Mining & Smithing, travelled to the ancient land of Anachronia, started farming dinosaurs on The Ranch Out of Time and even uncovered someone's secret identity in Desperate Times. We hope you've enjoyed this year's updates as much as we have, because your support is what keeps us going all year 'round.

So, from all of us on the RuneScape team: have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!"

- The RuneScape Team
Ho ho ho, how lovely. Well boys and girls, I'm afraid that's all the time I have! You don't deliver millions of presents all throughout the multiverse by stopping to smell the poinsettia, ho ho! But whatever you get up to this holiday season, do have yourself a merry old time - and we'll see you in January for another fun-filled year of adventure.

Yours most jollily,

Mod Santa
Plaats reactie