Thanksgiving guide: alle dagen online + leider!

Hier worden alle RuneScape-guides die verouderd zijn geplaatst. Zo staan hier bijvoorbeeld guides over de Holiday Events uit 2007 en de Gnome Copters.
Forumregels
Welkom in het RuneScape-guides-archief! Het is toegestaan om guides te bumpen in dit forumdeel, je hoeft bump-posts dus niet te melden, tenzij het spam is. Het bericht moet dus wel nuttig zijn, zet dus niet alleen 'bump' in je bericht.
Gerdinand
Oude naam: iNederland

Thanksgiving guide: alle dagen online + leider!

Bericht door Gerdinand »

Thanksgiving event guide!
Ja hoor het is weer Thanksgiving!
Ik zal eerst beginnen met de miniquest namelijk die van de cook brother.

Je gaat naar lumbridge castle en vraagt aan de cook brother of je kan helpen, hij zal je teleporteren naar de turkey's en je dwingen een slokje van iets te nemen, je gaat nu naar binnen en kilt alle turkey's die er zijn, je zult extreem hoog hitten! Het maakt niet uit welke aanvalsstijl je gebruik, bij magic zul je gewoon runes verspillen, bij ranged pijlen en bij melee (zoals gewoonlijk) niets. 180's zijn normaal, helaas krijg je geen xp voor die hits maar wel gewoon voor de spell zelf bij magic. Maar let op, zij kunnen ook 1 hitten en als je dood bent zul je gewoon items verliezen maar je grafsteen staat er gewoon wel.

Afbeelding
Dit was met air strike :mrgreen:

Je moet gewoon die turkey laten liggen anders zegt de cook toch dat dat later wel komt, de bones kan je wel oppakken en begraven.

En dit krijg je als je ze allemaal verslagen hebt:
Afbeelding

en dan teleporteert hij je terug naar de kitchen en kan je de Thanksgiving emote gebruiken, verder helaas niets.

nog wat plaatjes van de emote:

Je doet alosf je vleugels hebt:
Afbeelding

En verandert dan plotseling in een kalkoen...
Afbeelding

...Je draait een paar rondjes...
Afbeelding

... er dwarrelen een paar veren in het rond...
Afbeelding

...En je bent weer normaal!
Afbeelding
~Cryptic Clue Fest~
[/color]
Daar is ie dan! De volgende update!
Je moet elke keer met een special aantal (en ook beslist niet meer of minder!!!) van een speciaal item in je inventaris met een special iemand praten. Hij/zij zal je items niet aannemen maar je moet ze gewoon bij je hebben anders zal hij/zij er niet over beginnen.
De eerste dag:
The Lumbridge Sage is known throughout Gielinor for being a reasonably knowledgeable fellow. The trouble is, when you’re world-renowned for having all the answers, you don’t like to make a big fuss about problems that have you stumped! To talk to him face-to-face, you’d never know anything was wrong – he’s offering the same advice as always. However, he’s taken us into his confidence and shared his problem – he needs someone to assist him in unravelling a curious quandary!

On the floor near Lumbridge Castle, he discovered a manuscript containing notes which seem to relate to a group he’s never heard of before. If you can work out what the group is by following the clues in order, perhaps he can discover the origin of the notes. The Sage thinks there’s bound to be a small reward in return for discovering the originator of this baffling brain-buster – so long as you don’t let on that he hasn’t got a clue if you ever talk to him! Have a look at this strange document and see if it makes any sense to you:

Dear candidates,

If you wish to join our group, you will need to pass a series of logic tests. This induction is expected to take four days to complete and you will get a new clue each day. We do not look favourably on cheaters or those who give away the answers! Only those smart enough will reap the reward!

The exercise works like this: Each stage of this task has two clues – one clue points to one of our contacts each day, the other to some specific ‘code items’. In order for our contacts to talk to you, you will need to have (in amongst your other inventory items) that very particular set of code items, all in the right quantities! You can find the clues about which items you need in our daily news letter. Our trusted contacts will then give you a new clue on who to speak to next. Here are your first two clues to point you to the right person with the right code items…

“To a sponger of Lumbridge is to whom you must speak, He asks folks for money, week after week.”

Know who that is? Good. We thought we’d start you off with an easy one. Talking to our contact is all well and good, but don’t forget the code items in order to give him the all clear to talk to you!

Here I have a selection of items in a grid, along with some letters. Use the clues below to point you to some secret words. Building these words will give you the coordinates for the right items on the table. The words begin with the letters down the left. Simple, isn’t it? Don’t worry; things will get much tougher later on!

Afbeelding

Word for Item 1: “Hardly nutritious, but it can be frosted even during summer!”

Word for Item 2: “Oh my, sounds like a naked grizzly!”

Word for Item 3: “A judgement of quality you pass on things and people. Sometimes you do it highly, sometimes rather poorly.”

Know what those three items are? You’ll want to carry three of the first, two of the second and five of the third, so he knows you’re not just a lucky guesser!

Go and find our contact for today – he will tell you who the next contact is to be. Then read tomorrow’s edition of the newsletter for clues on the next set of code items. Fair well, hopefuls...

In- of uitklappen • spoiler
Lactopher: 5 bananas 3 ropes 2 buckets
De tweede dag:
It's day two of the Cryptic Clue Fest and look if it isn't another clue for your delectation. See what you make of this:

Dear candidates,

I see you’ve made contact with our first link in the chain – this is good. He should have given you a clue regarding whom you’ll need to see next. See if you can figure out what code items you’ll need in order to get him to speak to you, then go and speak to him with those items in your inventory. Cast your gaze on the text below:

For this clue, you will need to have a great deal of insight, for there are many things in this world that are not always as they appear. Can you rise to the challenge?
When baking a cake, there’s a bucket of one ingredient you’ll need. Carry two of these.
It is a world full of mystery and magic, after all. You may need to cast your lines to the farthest reaches of Gielinor in order to obtain all you need.
You’d never catch Herring with empty line, so carry seven of this item to catch your contact.
Lumbridge, Draynor, Falador, Varrock, Edgeville, Al-Kharid; who knows where your adventures will take you? What treasures you will discover!
Ever heard of Roman numerals? You’ll need to carry CCXXVII gold coins!
I’m afraid I’ve told you all I can – you must now strike while the iron is hot! With wisdom comes the ability to read between the lines, so don’t let us down!
The final item is a tool used in creating your dwellings and protecting your body from attack. Hit the nail on the head with four of these.
Good luck!

As the man says - good luck with that!

Barman van het cafe ten noorden van Varrock: 4 hammer 2 bucket met milk 7 bait 227 coins
De derde dag:
Candidates!

We must congratulate you on making it this far. It’s day three of your trial and you’re doing well. Hopefully, you’ll have the details of the third contact you will need to speak to. As always, we have a series of code items you’ll need to have with you in order to persuade our contact to speak.

The next batch of bewildering brain-teasers comes from the most fiendish annals of Varrock Museum. See if you can solve these age-old puzzles:

Puzzle 1

A tailor is making a new coat. He needs half the amount of threads that are in the hem for the collar. The sleeves need four times as many threads as the collar. The trim, which is the same as the hem, requires ten threads. The sides need five times less than the sleeves. If the tailor buys 55 threads, how many does he have left over once he’s made his coat?

The number of threads he has left is the same number of Red Spiders’ Eggs you’ll need.

Puzzle 2

Fred the Farmer and his brother, Geoff the Gardener, have acquired a ten-acre plot of land between them. They split the rights to the land evenly and go to work at planting seeds and crops on their half of the farmland.

Farmer Fred starts from the west, while Geoff the Gardener starts from the east. Fred plants seeds at twice the rate Geoff does, but Geoff ploughs an acre every ten minutes while Fred takes twenty-five minutes.

Selling all of their produce results in 400 gold coins between them.

How much of that wage is Fred entitled to? You will need to be carrying that same amount of gold coins.

Puzzle 3

My first is in jungle but not in rectangular,
My second is in blunder but not blender,
My third is in gallant but not in talent.

To this you will need to add the following:
My first is in dwarf but not in farced,
My second is in battle but not in mettle,
My third is in monster but not in ransomed,
My fourth is in mention but not in notion,
My fifth is in thread but not in death.

What am I? You’ll need to carry three!

Gem trader in Falador: 6 red spiders' eggs 3 jug of water 200 coins.
De vierde dag:
Candidates,

You’re nearly there! You have the details of the final contact you’ll need to speak to. All you need are the code items to give him the go-ahead to share his knowledge with you. Get your cryptic-crunching craniums around this clue and you’ll be all set.

For your next brain-training endeavour, we asked our good friend Sir Tiffy Cashien to come up with a complex conundrum for you to contemplate.

“On one of my many journeys about Gielinor, I encountered the strange beast known as the Chaos Elemental. When I came across this swirling vortex of randomness it was holding a rather mundane looking chest.

“What items do you have in that chest?” I asked it.

The creature responded: “Its no Mirasol all Gentle cats can tilt red Romulans rear crease bulbs salt gate”

Thoroughly confused, I told him I didn’t understand. Again, the bizarre monster responded: “43 – 35 – 27 – 19 – 11… Use what follows to skip over the answer.”

Confused? By Jove, that’s an understatement! I was dumbstruck for a while, but I remembered my lessons in deciphering secret messages and eventually I cracked it! An odd assortment of items, but then the Chaos Elemental is a strange being!

Anyway, you’ll need three of the first item, ten of the second and the number you get if you take the first from the second for the third. Haha!”

If you can solve Sir Tiffy’s little puzzle then you should know what items you will need for this part of your test! Take them to our contact for your final set of clues.

Good luck, as ever.

Faruq die de spelletjes verkoopt in Al-Kharid: 3 small fishing nets 10 air runes 7 cabbage
Dan.... opzoek naar de leider...
Roddeck: 3 Eggs, 8 chisels en 234 gp
Als je al deze dagen met die mensen heb gepraat met de goede dingen in je inv krijg je een nieuw kledingstuk!!! Het is een vergrootglas en een nieuwe emotie.

Dit was mijn Thanksgiving guide!

Rate or Hate 1/10
Laatst gewijzigd door Gerdinand op maandag 30 november 2009, 10:32, 16 keer totaal gewijzigd.
doncha
Clan: Fighters for Glory

Re: Thanksgiving guide

Bericht door doncha »

er staat you can buryn the bones maar dat klopt het het is:You can bury the bones. of you can bury them maar dat wat jij hebt getypt klopt niet

Toegevoegd na 47 seconden:

1e :P en het is nogal simpel geen guide nodig eigenlijk 9,7/10 nu maar omdat het zonder die guide al duidelijk is 7/10 voor de moeite
Join Fighters for glory! http://www.lunagang.nl/tipforum/viewtop ... 4&t=208177

Afbeelding
Ik ben Member of the Holy Dutch Elite! Wanneer join jij?
Klik op het plaatje voor info!
Gerdinand

Bericht door Gerdinand »

Ach tja je hebt altijd mensen die te lui zijn om iets zelf te doen :P, ik heb het gewijzigd in begraven is dat ook goed? ;)
iRobin
Oude naam: robYn

Bericht door iRobin »

die emote heb ik al van vorig jaar ?
Nederlandar
Oude naam: Leonidasboy

Bericht door Nederlandar »

nice guid:D XD
maar eigenlijk niet egt nodig.. want je hoeft alleen te praten, 'yes klikken' killen, en dan klaar?

op wiki heb ik geleze dat je ook een turkey spy-book krijgt? maar volgens mij is dit flouwekul of niet?..

maarjah voor de plaatjes 7/10

Leonidasboy- :P
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Flames

Bericht door Flames »

leonidasboy schreef:nice guid:D XD
maar eigenlijk niet egt nodig.. want je hoeft alleen te praten, 'yes klikken' killen, en dan klaar?

op wiki heb ik geleze dat je ook een turkey spy-book krijgt? maar volgens mij is dit flouwekul of niet?..

vorig jaar kreeg je een spy book om 10 verstopte turkeys te vinden
Afbeelding
Nederlandar
Oude naam: Leonidasboy

Bericht door Nederlandar »

Flames schreef:
leonidasboy schreef:nice guid:D XD

vorig jaar kreeg je een spy book om 10 verstopte turkeys te vinden
ouch wist ik niet:| gvd;p en nu krijg je dat weer/of nietmeer/ zijn er nog verstopte turk's ?
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Gerdinand

Bericht door Gerdinand »

Ze hebben op fora gezegd dat er volgende week nog een thanksgiving update komt, dat keer een echte quest.

Toegevoegd na 1 minuten:

ow ja btw posten = raten
rola1111
Clan: teak-skillers

Bericht door rola1111 »

later deze week komt er nog een grotere thanksgiving update!!

see you there

rola
Plaatje

Magic goal: 99
At the moment:
Afbeelding

Summoning goal: 80 (on cb 106)
At the moment:
AfbeeldingAfbeelding
roytheboy
Clan: Wcingx

Bericht door roytheboy »

zelden voel ik mij zo machtig op rs boem 200 XD
Afbeelding
xDaisy
Verbannen (permanent)

Bericht door xDaisy »

Mooie guide hoor. ^_^
Gerben166
RS: Gestopt
Contacteer:

Bericht door Gerben166 »

Mooie guide alleen kan je niet beter een bewegend plaatje van emotie toevoegen? Dan ziet het er beter uit.
In- of uitklappen • emotie met lagg
Afbeelding
Afbeelding 13/10/9
Afbeelding 6/4/10
Afbeelding 31/3/11
Ruben Jb

Bericht door Ruben Jb »

rola1111 schreef:later deze week komt er nog een grotere thanksgiving update!!

see you there

rola
Er kwam een grotere update die niks met Thanksgiving te maken zou hebben.
roytheboy schreef:zelden voel ik mij zo machtig op rs boem 200 XD
Max hit is 200 in één hit.
Gerdinand

Bericht door Gerdinand »

de eerste dag staat er!!!
KetchupFTW
RS: Gestopt
Clan: Smokin Mils
Oude naam: NL Barbarian

Bericht door KetchupFTW »

Er staat ''Je verandert in een kip.'' Alleen verander je in een kalkoen en niet in een kip :D
Gerdinand

Bericht door Gerdinand »

bedankt, ik heb het gewijzigd, rate plz

Toegevoegd na 4 uur en 49 minuten:

updated

Toegevoegd na 4 uur en 50 minuten:

BUMP!!!
Simone-ness
RS: QueenOvNoobs (p2p)
Oude naam: truusje84

Re: Thanksgiving guide: alle dagen online!

Bericht door Simone-ness »

:? alle dagen online?
je moet na faruq ook nog met iemand praten, maar daarvoor is een raadsel dat ik niet snap (ook voor benodigheden)! kun je dat er ook bijzetten? ;)
Afbeelding 18-04-'11 QPC 04-10-'11 Afbeelding 27-05-'12 Afbeelding Afbeelding Afbeelding 12-01-'13
Afbeelding 28-03-'13 Afbeelding 23-02-'14 Afbeelding 24-02-'14 Afbeelding 15-04-'14 Afbeelding 02-11-'14
Afbeelding Afbeelding Afbeelding 12-11-'14
2015: Consti, Pray (april) Fletch, Ranged & Summ, Farm (mei) Mine (juni) Slay, Str, Def, Div & Agil, Hunt (juli)
Gifdo-Advance
Clan: SLAM!RS

Bericht door Gifdo-Advance »

truusje84 schreef::? alle dagen online?
je moet na faruq ook nog met iemand praten, maar daarvoor is een raadsel dat ik niet snap (ook voor benodigheden)! kun je dat er ook bijzetten? ;)
ja dat weet ik ook niet
Joiper

Bericht door Joiper »

In het zuiden staat een furnace
In het oosten staat een store
In het westen is een rivier
In het noorden is er een dichter...

Wie zou dat nou zijn...
rickjjje1
Verbannen (permanent)

Bericht door rickjjje1 »

ja dat snappen we maar de items weten we niet:(
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Plaats reactie