So, today saw the release of the Memorial to Guthix-event. Here's some basic information:
- The event area is northeast of Eagles' Peak lodestone. You'll notice it.
- There are 12 small, white disks called "engrams" to be found around Gielinor. You need to complete Orla's tutorial before you can pick up the engrams!
- Each of these engrams needs to be charged with some amount of memory strands and some amount of a particular type of divine energy.
- These memory strands are gathered while training Divination. Gathering rate is balanced to be around 300 memory strands per hour. This is RNG-related, though.
- Handing in charged engrams gives Divination xp. It's worth it.
- Viewing the memories will give insightful lore on Guthix.
- This event can be prestiged. For the first three times you prestige, you unlock the ability to activate one extra Divination-related perk. Also, the gathering rate of memory strands will increase slightly every prestige, with the last increase happening at your fifth prestige.
For more information about the numbers, I urge you to check out this forum thread on the RSOF created by Mod Manti.
- Completionist cape requires you to charge and hand in all twelve ingrams once.
- Trimmed completionist cape requires you to prestige three times.
- Master quest cape requires you to charge and hand in all twelve ingrams once.
In this thread, I will discuss the location of every engram. This includes a picture of said location. I will also mention how many memory strands and how much of what kind of divine energy you need to charge a particular engram.
This list is ordered based on the amount of memory strands required to charge each engram.
- On your first completion, the total amount of memory strands required to charge all engrams is 2200!
- After the first prestige, due to an increase in memory strands required to charge each engram and the fact that you need to gather the memory strands for the Naragi engram yourself, this amount increases to 3192!
- After your second prestige, this amount increases even further to 4104!
- Consecutive prestiges will not increase the required amount any further.
Without further ado:
1. "Found within the memory of a long-dead world."
- In- of uitklappen • Naragi engram
2. "Found on the docks of an island devoid of pests."
- In- of uitklappen • Elder Sword engram
3. "Found where a sharp reminder stands for all to see."
- In- of uitklappen • Sword of Edicts engram
4. "Found where stories hold back tears of loss."
- In- of uitklappen • Guardians of Guthix engram
5. "Found near the Gate on this world."
- In- of uitklappen • World Gate engram
6. "Found where you can mix cakes near a stone circle."
- In- of uitklappen • Druid engram
7. "Found among druidic standing stones."
- In- of uitklappen • Balance Elemental engram
8. "Found in a pen protected by 'The Thing'."
- In- of uitklappen • Sheep engram
9. "Found where an elven queen rests eternal."
- In- of uitklappen • Time engram
10. "Found where the Fairy Queen is seated."
- In- of uitklappen • Fairy engram
11. "Found at a dead end in a maze of gnomes."
- In- of uitklappen • Gnome engram
12. "Found where a bug guards the impact from a fist."
- In- of uitklappen • Stone of Jas engram
I hope you found this useful! Cheers.