Game Status Update - Back Online

Praat hier over nieuwe of toekomstige updates. Alle onderwerpen over updates die minder dan een maand in het spel zijn plaats je hier. Discussies over andere games van Jagex mogen hier ook.
Forumregels
Praat in dit forumdeel mee over recent nieuws of toekomstige updates. Mocht je een zodanig klein nieuwtje hebben dat deze echt niet in een apart discussietopic past, dan kun je in de Wacht Lounge terecht. Het is normaal gesproken echter de bedoeling dat er voor elke toekomstige update een apart discussietopic aangemaakt wordt, waarin tot de datum van release over deze update gesproken kan worden. Zodra de update er is, wordt de discussie door een moderator gesloten en kan er in het nieuw aangemaakte topic van Bot verder gediscussieerd worden.
Bot
Forumbot

Bericht door Bot »

Originele tekst

Hi 'Scapers,

We have made the decision to take RuneScape offline temporarily in order to perform a rollback. This is due to an issue that caused some players to be unable to access Fresh Start Worlds (FSW) as intended during the deployment.

Latest Status Update as of 17:45 Game Time

We are now rebooting all RuneScape servers. If you previously tried to play Fresh Start Worlds on a new account but did not get the Fresh Start Worlds prompt upon logging in to the client, this should now appear as intended on your next log in.

A massive thank you to everyone for your patience and understanding over the course of today, we really appreciate it. Whether you're diving into FSW or simply continuing your adventures on main, we hope you have a great day of 'Scaping ahead.

In the interest of fairness for HiScore races and to ensure everyone can access FSW correctly, we've disabled RuneScape and will be performing a rollback on everyone's progress to 12:00pm Game Time - both in the main game and in FSW - during our downtime.*

We understand this news likely comes as a disappointment to many of you who were playing, and we're very sorry for the disruption. We have a plan to get this sorted and we hope to get you back in asap.

Our current estimate is performing this process safely will take ~ 3 hours, though this estimate is subject to change. We'll provide hourly updates on progress in this News Post.

Questions on FSW Access

I tried to play Fresh Start Worlds but accidentally entered the main game due to the issue. What should I do?

As part of this rollback, we've addressed some issues around Display Names that could cause you to not receive the Game Mode selection screen after logging in. Once we complete our rollback and services are back online, you will not encounter the issue and be able to select the mode as expected. You do not need to submit a ticket or take any action. Thanks again for your patience.

I started a second new account and added Membership to it due to the access issues for my intended new account. I don't want the second new account. Can I get help?

Absolutely. Please submit a ticket here and request either to transfer your Membership to another account or have it refunded. We'll get to your ticket as soon as we can.

*Note: This rollback will not affect Old School RuneScape.
Plaats reactie